These Burger Buns are KETO Certified by the Paleo Foundation and supports a keto, low-carb, high-protein and vegan diet without compromising on flavour. Add your favourite veggies and you will have the perfect burger. Simple, just add hot water to this mix and a fresh burger buns will be bread-y in no time!
- 1 Bready Mix: Keto Burger Buns
- 1 ⅓ cup (230 ml) of warm water
- Combine Bready Mix Burger Buns with 1 ⅓ cups of warm water. Mix for 7-8 minutes with a mixer at low. Once complete, the dough should come out smooth and firm.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Cover dough with a damp kitchen towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Split dough into 6-8 parts and either add to mold or mold with hands to desired burger bun shape.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!