Looking for a great on-the-go breakfast that’s low-carb and dairy-free? This spinach egg bite recipe is for you!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- salt to taste
- nutritional yeast to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin pan with olive oil.
- Mix eggs, spinach, pepper, onion, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season with salt and nutritional yeast.
- Pour evenly on the muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until muffin tops are firm and eggs are cooked.
Check out this short video of one of our Peko Pals making this recipe!