Ravioli with Squash Sauce
MARCH 14, 2023
Save Up To 40% Off Your Groceries!
With a Peko Produce Box. More Details Here
Surprise your taste buds with our delicious ravioli dish - it's packed with hidden veggies that no one will suspect! This creamy squash sauce adds a delightful twist, elevating the dish with a secret burst of flavour.
- 1 pack (9 ounces) ravioli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) winter squash
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook ravioli until al dente.
- In a saucepan, saute garlic and butter for 1 minute.
- Add squash and spinach; cook until spinach is wilted. Stir in cream, broth and salt.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes.
- Drain ravioli; add to squash mixture. Toss to coat.
- Serve warm and enjoy!