Piña Colada Overnight Oats
JULY 27, 2022
Save Up To 40% Off Your Groceries!
With a Peko Produce Box. More Details Here
Recipe by @steamyvegankitchen
🎶 ‘If you like Piña Coladas…’ 🎵 then you’re going to love having this for breakfast! These Piña Colada Overnight Oats are an explosion of pineapple and coconut with some serious tropical summer vibes.
- ½ cup (heaping) rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- ⅓ cup non-dairy coconut yogurt
- ⅔ cup lite canned coconut milk
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds or chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- extra shredded and/or toasted coconut flakes for topping
- To a bowl or mason jar, add the oats, ground flax seed, shredded coconut, chopped pineapple, lite coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut yogurt. Give that a really good stir until everything is well combined.
- Add any and all desired toppings and leave in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours. I like to use toasted coconut flakes and fresh pineapple chunks, but if you want it less sweet or with more chewy bits, add some extra unsweetened shredded coconut or skip the extra pineapple. Banana slices would be really yummy here too for some extra tropical vibes.