Blender-less Protein Oat Pancakes
by Clover Lee
Made with whole ingredients and protein powder, start your day on the right foot with these easy & quick Blender-less Protein Oat Pancakes!
- 1 banana, halved
- 1/4 cup dry oats, rolled or quick
- 1 scoop protein powder (any, or replace with oats)
- 1 egg (or flax egg: 1 tbsp flax + 3 tbsp water, let sit for 5 mins)
- 1–2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- toppings: nut butter, maple syrup, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- In a medium bowl, mash half of the banana with a fork. Whisk in the egg and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until a batter forms.
- In a pan on medium heat with oil or butter, cook approx. 2 heaping tbsp of batter for each pancake. Flip the pancakes when bubbles form.
- Serve with toppings of choice :)