Left with an excess of pizza dough and not enough people to knead it, Peko was able to rescue these up - do you want a PIZZA this?
Making pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, so let us help on pizza night with this delicious pizza crust mix. Soft, yet sturdy enough when baked to hold all your favourite toppings! Just add water to make the crust, and the rest is up to you!
Serving: 1 soft pizza crust
Made with fair trade cane sugar, † gluten free, dairy free, egg free
MKK Gluten Free Bread Flour (Sorghum Flour, Millet Flour, Tapioca Starch Flour, Potato Starch, Chia Seeds, Psyllium Hust), Sugars (organic golden cane sugar*), Almonds, Yeast, Sea Salt, Baking Powder (tapioca starch, potassium bitartrate (cream of tartar), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)). *Fair trade
† Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free
1. Combine the dry mix and warm water together until a batter consistency.
2. Cover with a clean tower and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
3. Pre heat the oven to 500°F.
4. Add 2-3 tbsp oil to cover a 14” pizza pan with a lip.
5. Scrape the risen dough onto the pan and spread out to your desired thickness.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until firm and starting to brown.
7. Remove from oven. Add your favourite toppings and bake again until toppings are cooked (about 10 minutes).
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Couldn't load pickup availability